Mom and Dad have been making me sleep in my own room in my crib this week. I didn't like it at first... it was big and lonely, and I had to lie on my back which made me feel like I was falling as I was trying to fall asleep. I woke up almost every hour crying for someone to get me out of the darn thing. Mommy would rub my back and sing to me. Then she came in less frequently and just let me lay there and cry. I thought she was pretty mean at first, but last night, it wasn't so bad. I fell asleep pretty quickly and woke up once to eat and 'cause I pooped my pants. I woke up another time and cried a little, but then I remembered where I was and that everything was okay, and some lullaby music lulled me back to sleep, so I barely even woke up Mommy. And when I woke up at 6:30 AM, I just played by myself for another hour so Mommy could get some more sleep; she was getting a little cranky yesterday.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Thursday, April 14, 2008
Mom and Dad have been making me sleep in my own room in my crib this week. I didn't like it at first... it was big and lonely, and I had to lie on my back which made me feel like I was falling as I was trying to fall asleep. I woke up almost every hour crying for someone to get me out of the darn thing. Mommy would rub my back and sing to me. Then she came in less frequently and just let me lay there and cry. I thought she was pretty mean at first, but last night, it wasn't so bad. I fell asleep pretty quickly and woke up once to eat and 'cause I pooped my pants. I woke up another time and cried a little, but then I remembered where I was and that everything was okay, and some lullaby music lulled me back to sleep, so I barely even woke up Mommy. And when I woke up at 6:30 AM, I just played by myself for another hour so Mommy could get some more sleep; she was getting a little cranky yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment