We went to see Nani for the holiday weekend. What fun! Daddy's cousins were in from out of town, so I got to meet more relatives. We went to the zoo. It was pretty cool, but not so cool that I didn't nap in my stroller for most of it. I missed the fireworks too; they were way past my bed time. Mommy and Daddy said I could stay up and go. I tried, but just didn't make it.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Friday, July 4th, 2008
We went to see Nani for the holiday weekend. What fun! Daddy's cousins were in from out of town, so I got to meet more relatives. We went to the zoo. It was pretty cool, but not so cool that I didn't nap in my stroller for most of it. I missed the fireworks too; they were way past my bed time. Mommy and Daddy said I could stay up and go. I tried, but just didn't make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment