Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I slept through the night again. I think there were just too many changes going on in life, and my teeth hurt. Naps are easier too. All day yesterday and today I fell asleep in less than five minutes! I think sometimes Mommy just puts me down before I'm really ready. Anyhoo, today we went for a walk in the yard and mommy took some pictures of me. She thought she could just plop me down... how could I resist playing in all that dirt? I ate some, and while it didn't taste that great, it didn't really bother me. So I went back to try it again. Then mommy took me out of the garden. She's no fun.

1 comment:

katie said...

Yay! sleeping through the night. Jacob has not gotten there yet. Playing in the dirt is so fun for kids and usually requires a bath right after. Sounds like naps are easier right now. The best piece of advice I got as far as naps go is to do what works best for you and the baby. Im doing the 10 minute thing most of the time. Sometimes he will fall asleep before 10 minutes other times it takes a while. good luck!