Nani came to visit me this weekend! We had a ton of fun. She brought me presents from Aunt Katie - Thank You! We hung out in the back yard and we went swimming in the river. It was very cold because of all the chilly, rainy weather we've been having most of the summer. So of course I did not like it. Nobody else did either. We also went to the top of the mountain. What a view. Nani got a little nauseated by the height. Mommy got a little motion sick on the tram car. But I was on top of the world! In other big news, I ate real bananas this weekend. They were slimy and weird, and I just can't quite pinch my thumb and forefinger yet. More ended up in my high chair than in my mouth. I'll get better at it.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Nani came to visit me this weekend! We had a ton of fun. She brought me presents from Aunt Katie - Thank You! We hung out in the back yard and we went swimming in the river. It was very cold because of all the chilly, rainy weather we've been having most of the summer. So of course I did not like it. Nobody else did either. We also went to the top of the mountain. What a view. Nani got a little nauseated by the height. Mommy got a little motion sick on the tram car. But I was on top of the world! In other big news, I ate real bananas this weekend. They were slimy and weird, and I just can't quite pinch my thumb and forefinger yet. More ended up in my high chair than in my mouth. I'll get better at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment