
... its time to make zucchini bread (its amazing what happens if you ignore the garden for a few days) and head back to school. I'm more ready to go back this time than I was in April. I am a little bored and am looking forward to teaching an election cycle, this one in particular. But it won't be easy. At least I haven't cried yet. I've loaded up my jump drive with pics to give myself a baby fix during the day. We'll see if I cry tomorrow. We've decided to go with two bottles of formula during the day. I hate to do it, but pumping ruins my planning time at work. I'd only have to stay later to get things done, which means less time to spend with him when I get home. He'll still nurse two to three times a day, so he'll still have that nutritional value and bonding time with mommy. Or is it that mommy will still have that bonding time with Stewart? In other news, Stewart had to go and get shots today, just to make our last day together a blast. As a preemptive strike, I gave him Tylenol before we left. I forgot to give him another dose later, and by 5 PM he had a slight fever and was a very unhappy camper. So I re-upped the Tylenol and all was well by 6PM. He is now soundly asleep. Hopefully he won't wake up in the middle of the night. He's been back and forth on this issue lately. We've mostly been letting him cry it out, but we're a little inconsistent, which is bad!
1 comment:
OH Honey - I've been wondering when it would happen. You are SUCH A GOOD MOM. I miss seeing you guys be PARENTS. It's just so fun. he will be great, and so will you. You are spot on about the teaching being interesting this fall. Can't wait to hear about it!
love love love
e
Post a Comment