


I brought Stewart's blanket downstairs when he was being cranky but refused to take a nap. Oh my! He rolled around with it and held it and snuggled with it and rubbed it... he'd perk up a bit and then go play and then go back to the blankie and drag it around and then snuggle with it some more. He'd snuggle with it with me and suck his thumb. I have a feeling we're going to be hanging on to this thing for a while. He went to get his vaccinations today and we snuggled with it some more. I'm trying to figure out what we'll call it. My childhood blanket was called "didis." He has a ba-ba sound, so I was trying to see if I could get him to say "bibi," to no avail. Then I tried for "kiki," which was really pushing it 'cause he's never made a "k" sound before. But he did it! He will focus on you for a bit and play the mimick sounds game... we didn't get the full "kiki" but we got a "k!" We'll see...
1 comment:
that is so freakin cute i can't even stand it!!!! omg. i'm especially tickled that it's the one i made for him, but i mostly just like the pictures and stories of his interactions with kiki!!! omg. too freakin cute!!!
Post a Comment