
I'm enjoying having a quiet weekend at home with Stewart. Although, its been a lot less quiet than usual. Now that I'm back to work, often times I find myself sad when its nap time. But today, there is something angelic to Stewart as he sleeps... Stewart has begun to express himself by screaming. At the top of his lungs, when he's excited, or mad. It's piercing. We're trying to ignore it. We're trying to not give in to his demands. Its going pretty well. But my ears hurt. We're hoping its related to the fact that he just cut his two front, top teeth. They've been causing him a lot of pain since Thursday. He was very sad until yesterday. He seems much better today, except he keeps screaming?! I'll try and get some video so y'all can enjoy these beautiful moments with us. Maybe I can get that footage while he crawls up the cabinets and reaches into the top shelf, where I keep all the canned and glass goods... I never thought he'd be able to get up there. Looks like I'll be spending this nap time trying to yet again re-arrange my kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment