For the holiday weekend we were off to see Grandma and attend a wedding of an old family friend. What a great time! It was fabulous to see old friends, especially those who had yet to meet Stewart. Stewart was a very good boy on the plane, and he slept in his stroller through the whole wedding reception. That is after he received numerous oohs and ahhs on his attire, adorable smile, and fantabulous disposition. Stewart was sad he didn't get to dig into deep dish pizza with the rest of us, but no worries. He found his own joy by constantly shaking my Mom's copper wood bucket.
OH YOU ARE ALL SO CUTE!!! I love ALL the wedding outfits. totally adorable, esp the dress! and the video was great what an awesome stander! I also LOVED hearing your mom's little laugh! love you ALL
1 comment:
OH YOU ARE ALL SO CUTE!!! I love ALL the wedding outfits. totally adorable, esp the dress! and the video was great what an awesome stander! I also LOVED hearing your mom's little laugh! love you ALL
Post a Comment