It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped. We've probably gotten about eight inches so far. It's supposed to stop sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Unfortunately it fell slow enough that we didn't get a snow day. Never the less, Stewie and I set out to briefly explore it after school. He was unfazed and unimpressed. Or unconcerned? I plopped him down, expecting mad curiosity and exploration. He was more interested in the dogs running around. Once inside, while his father made us homemade pizza from scratch for dinner, Stewart proceeded to rearrange our furniture.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
First Real Snow
It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped. We've probably gotten about eight inches so far. It's supposed to stop sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Unfortunately it fell slow enough that we didn't get a snow day. Never the less, Stewie and I set out to briefly explore it after school. He was unfazed and unimpressed. Or unconcerned? I plopped him down, expecting mad curiosity and exploration. He was more interested in the dogs running around. Once inside, while his father made us homemade pizza from scratch for dinner, Stewart proceeded to rearrange our furniture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment