Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm a toddler now!




I woke up one morning to discover my son was no longer a baby. I don't know when exactly. Or how, I mean aside from the obvious biological rationale. Do you see it? He's got soooo much personality. I have this horrible feeling he's going to be the class clown that I see every year. God help his teachers... oh no. Please lord let him balance the clown with his smarts! So far I think he will. He's learning to distinguish the red block from the blue block?! Well, sort of. He used a sign for "drink" the other day when I couldn't figure out what he wanted... I had only used it a few times, and totally inconsistently. And he's obviously learning to use a fork/spoon (we're having real luck with the fork). But I'll stop being that annoying proud momma. Other things that are new... Stewie and I have both had a horrific cold this week... I was out of school for three days. Stewie has also been up a lot during the night... since we traveled with Grandma over break... I think he got used to sleeping with her or us. This week its been every night, and since he's been sick we've allowed it. And there was a big scary wind storm last night. Ugh.

2 comments:

Elliott~Wentworth Family said...

cutie-patootie! in these pics he looks so much like his dad! i guess that's the little boy emerging :( / : )
~krystal

vantiganloos said...

LITTLE BOY!!!!! such a HAM!! It's fun to see it emerging. wish I was there to see it up close.