How lucky are we to have gotten to see Lizzie-tish preggo?! So gorgeous. I tried to teach Stewie about baby in the belly, but I don't think he got it. He loved to snuggle up with Lizzie though! Of course, he is quite a ladies man. He made his rounds at Lizzie's baby shower. Watch out ladies of the world!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Lizzie-Tish comes for a visit, and other good fun...
How lucky are we to have gotten to see Lizzie-tish preggo?! So gorgeous. I tried to teach Stewie about baby in the belly, but I don't think he got it. He loved to snuggle up with Lizzie though! Of course, he is quite a ladies man. He made his rounds at Lizzie's baby shower. Watch out ladies of the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh it was SO Much fun. Stewart is a blast and not to mention a very nice young man. I love the pic of him and Gretchen. so cute. he's a good snuggler. I have more pics, I should e-mail them to you... thanks for the good times!
Post a Comment