We and a bunch of friends rented a house for the weekend... the restaurant (now turned house) where the Saratoga potato chip was invented! It came complete with a knight in shinning armor. Everyone needs one of those.
As I speak, Stewie is still working on how to eat cereal and milk with a spoon. Messy. As I look at the calendar lots he has lots of activities, including story hour, play group, and hopefully baby yoga. He is also participating in a summer reading program; we have to read 50 books by August first for him to enter a contest. Not a problem. As a matter of fact, we've been reading big kid books before bed. From Harry Potter to The Secret Garden and currently, The Jungle Book. I never knew how different the real story is from the Disney version!
Eliza is growing so fast! When she lies on my belly she stretches out full length. Won't be able to do that much longer. I recently discovered she has a strawberry birthmark on the back of her neck. She is still eating a ton and sleeping almost through the night, thank goodness. She's starting to smile a little more purposefully. During the day though, to stay asleep, she really needs to be held, so I got a sling. When I get her in there in exactly the right position, she loves it. Michael gave her her first bottle last night... I got to leave the house BY MYSELF for ten minutes! Let's see how long it takes me to be able to be away from her for any longer than that. I'm going to try and start taking a yoga class myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment