
At the Please Touch Museum, everybody loves a tea party with the Mad Hatter (and as you can see, he was pretty wacky looking! ;)
Next up was the Aquarium... where Stewart's suffering became visible. But in the mean time we did enjoy the Captain Nemo exhibition, the hippos, and the hammerhead sharks. Katy and Mike could name practically every fish in the place.

Sorry, the photos are out of order. Back to The Please Touch Museum. This is precisley where Stewart got pink-eye. We washed his hands right after the kids' size grocery store. Oh well.
What a great, and cute, dad.

What a great, and cute, dad.


Also adore this pick of Izzy Lu on the 21st floor of the Hilton.
My friend Jenny suggested I change it to black and white and frame it as an 8 X 10.
I think I will.
My friend Jenny suggested I change it to black and white and frame it as an 8 X 10.
I think I will.
The trip its self, to the City of Brotherly Love, was fabulous! We saw lots of cool things, most importantly being Aunt Katy and Uncle Pete and their adorable duplex. But in addition to their sunshiny beings, we stayed at a hotel downtown, and went to The Please Touch Museum and The Camden Aquarium. The kids museum was awesome, and we were also very lucky to be joined by Aunt Eunice for the day. Unfortunately Stewart contracted conjunctivitis, putting a bit of a damper on our aquarium experience. Katy earned her role as god-mother when she swept our sick child away, took him to a clinic, got him the necessary meds, and babysat him and his sister overnight, so Michael and I could have a fabulous date night, and enjoy the many wonderful restaurants. We went to a fabulous up-scale authentic Mexican joint called Tequilas, where its obvious what we imbided... and then ate lots of cheezy goodness. Then we had drinks, and the next day, brunch, at the Ritz Carlton, which is an old bank full of beautiful marble floors and pillars. Mmmmm. Thanks Katy and Pete! You win!




No comments:
Post a Comment