Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday, April 29, 2008



Busy, busy, busy! I got a cool new bouncy and am practicing standing upright. I've learned how to sputter my lips and make fun noises... and bubbles! I've also grown a mohawk! I know I don't have a lot of hair, but if you look closely you can see it. Now, who wants to place bets on what color my hair will be? On the sad side, Mommy went back to work. I'm having a lot of fun with Daddy and Auntie Jenny and Max. Mommy is really sad and misses me a bunch. I told her I know its okay and that she hasn't abandoned me. I know she has to go out and get us our health insurance! To help her out, I'm trying hard to sleep well at night. Mostly I only wake up once to eat and change my diaper. Maybe someday I'll be able to sleep through the night.

No comments: