Sunday, May 4, 2008
Sunday, May 4, 2008
We all have colds! But, we still had lots of fun this morning. Check out the video Mommy took of me in "The Office," as Daddy calls it. Mommy was in her "Office," sitting next to me at the computer ordering me a highchair and trying to find spoons and bowls that are BPA free. She swore a lot and it took her a long time, but she was finally successful! Thank goodness Bonnie sent her a website that is doing a great job of tracking down BPA free companies. And, Happy Birthday to me... I am 4 months old today! Soooo, all this means that soon I'm going to try to eat big people food! I can't wait. I stare and stare at Mommy and Daddy when they eat, but they never let me try anything. Mommy and I talked about "allergies." I don't really get what they are, but she said she has them, and so I have to try food carefully. She also said we don't want to try anything too complex, because my tummy has to adjust to new stuff. I guess it'll be a while before I get to have steak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi. elizabeth shared your blog with me. so fun boys are! foogo makes a great sippy cup by thermos thats BPA free and durable. also there is a great website healthytoys.org it has product info and a good resource for all things not so good for babies and beyond.
Well, he might have his mom's signature expression, but that video shows the well-known Pratt fidget! If Papa SDP were here, he's say "can't you stop moving for one moment?!?!"
Post a Comment