Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday, May 10, 2008 - Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day! Daddy made mommy lots of good food... Eggs Benedict with a saffron-tarragon sauce for breakfast, and filet with a porcini mushroom





gorgonzola sauce for dinner! Yummy... Daddy's going to call the pediatrician tomorrow to check in on feeding me rice cereal... I can't wait. We had a very nice Mother's Day. Daddy and I gave Mommy a frame with my foot and hand print. That was fun to make. I didn't want to straighten out my hand and it took Daddy a few tries, but eventually we got it. Mommy and Daddy planned the garden. We hung out in the backyard for a bit and talked about flowers and vegetables. They apparently have a lot of weeds to pull and aren't too happy about it. I hope all you other moms out there had a nice day. Here's a picture of me and Mom, and of me in my new high chair starring at Daddy eating.

No comments: