Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday, May 9, 2008



So I've been sleeping through the night since Wednesday. Well, almost. Thursday night I slept until 4Am. I woke up and my arm, all the way up to my shoulder, was stuck through the bars of my crib, next to the wall! I cried a bit, and nobody came to get me, so I started wailing. Finally after about 10 minutes Mommy woke up and came and got me. I think she was afraid I dislocated my shoulder or something, but I was okay. It was just scary and I couldn't get it out by myself. I'm not really sure how I got it in there in the first place, but look at how I sleep... Mommy starts me off in the middle of my crib on my back, and somehow I wind up in the corner on my knees and head snuggling in the corner with my friend Runny Babbit. So Mommy put up this bumper thing Friday night, but she's all nervous to have it in there 'cause she's afraid I'll suffocate myself. What do you think? She said 4 out of 6 people said don't worry about it, I'm too big now too suffocate myself. I mean, I can pick my head up. I flipped myself over and moved myself to the corner of my crib, didn't I? For Pete's sake, they sell these things in the store don't they? Like that means anything anymore. But she's still worried, and so is Daddy. Ugh. Why are all of these decisions so hard?? I'm not even a teenager yet. I just want to sleep in peace. By the way, to add to it, I think I'm starting to get my teeth.

No comments: