Can I just say how much I love being Stewart's mom? I have to be the luckiest woman in the world. I can't look at him without smiling. He always seems to be smiling. He loves to laugh. He has so many different smiles. And laughs. A million different faces for a million different discoveries. Every single moment is a discovery. Even when he experiences something familiar, its brand new because he's discovering that he's experienced it before. And then there are just those rare moments... like pooping while eating dinner. Now I've always been a girl who enjoys potty humor, but this one just took the cake. If I were a nice mom, I probably wouldn't share this. Oh well.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
If I were a nice mom...
Can I just say how much I love being Stewart's mom? I have to be the luckiest woman in the world. I can't look at him without smiling. He always seems to be smiling. He loves to laugh. He has so many different smiles. And laughs. A million different faces for a million different discoveries. Every single moment is a discovery. Even when he experiences something familiar, its brand new because he's discovering that he's experienced it before. And then there are just those rare moments... like pooping while eating dinner. Now I've always been a girl who enjoys potty humor, but this one just took the cake. If I were a nice mom, I probably wouldn't share this. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment