Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mommy and I went to town today to run errands. We strolled around the farmer's market; I sat up in my stroller like a big boy, without the car seat. There was so much to see! There were tons of greens, and flowers, and kids and dogs! Then after we were done with the boring errands, we went to this cool store called "Once Upon A Child." Mommy really liked it 'cause she could get used stuff cheap. I really liked it 'cause I got a new toy - here's a video of me rockin' out. Maybe I'll be a rock star when I grow up. Mommy says she wants me to be the UN Secretary General, but that she's not pushing. Yeah, right.

1 comment:

vantiganloos said...

I LOVE the forward lunge to get closer to the keys!!! what a delightful child. we miss you ALL A LOT!!! has sheila seen this?! I'm sure she's planned a full training schedule already! watchout! much love from the VanTiganLoos!