Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Monday, June 2, 2008


So was everybody aware that there is a fury, four-legged thing that hangs out around our house? I don't know where she came from, but she makes a lot of noise in the morning and usually comes in to wake me up when Mommy gets in the shower. Mommy and Daddy call her Daisy and they say she is a dog. I think I like her. She can stay. I like to watch her eat her breakfast in the morning. She is very soft. I like to pull on her fur, but Mommy tries to show me how to pet her nice. Whatever. The thing that hangs off her tush, that swishes back and forth, is really cool to pull on. I think it's called a tail. She doesn't seem to do much with it except bash on my crib. But it's not like an arm or something; she can't put stuff in her mouth with it. So what's the point? Daddy says he was really worried that I would be born with one.

No comments: