Sunday, June 1, 2008

Saturday, May 31st, 2008


My teeth haven't bothered me all week, but they did a little bit this morning. Mommy gave me a cold plastic ring to chew on. I didn't like it when she gave it to me before, but I liked it today. Mommy and Daddy are trying to get the gardens started, but its been tough for them because its been pouring rain. All day! I felt rain for the first time. Big, fat, hard rain. I didn't like it on my face. But it was really cool to stand under the roof on the porch and watch it make circles in the puddles. Tonight we're going to watch the Stanley Cup. Well, Mommy and Daddy are; they still won't let me watch TV. But I'm still dressed for the occasion! Mommy told me its a good thing I wasn't a girl because Daddy wanted to name me Detroit.

No comments: