Where to start. I surely treasure every moment I have with Stewart on the weekend. I could watch him explore for hours, and often times I have the camera in front of me. It is really hard to pick which clips to include! I'll add whatever I can download so long as it doesn't take forever. Seeing as how I have to stay up to ensure my understanding of the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform Law, I may be up for a while no matter.
I had hoped to add more, but that video took 50 minutes to upload! And I now have a splitting headache and am going to bed. So here's an add on... Stewart is really ready to walk, and is starting to push anything he can! He also loves to climb into this cupboard... the shelf above is where he tries to reach all the time. I've pushed everything back, and put most of the glass in the pantry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woah dude
you need to call Katie Tigan...
he's WELL on his way to being a little early riser!!! what a dreamboat! We miss you all A LOT and these moments are hard to miss in person. Thanks for the videos!!! so cute and SO ready!!! sounds like YOU are getting ready too...
much love - e&a
Post a Comment