Monday, November 3, 2008

A new baby!





While visiting family we were fortunate enough to visit our friends' Jen and Eric who gave birth to Natalie Page on Tuesday October 28th. She was 7 lbs 11 oz. All I could think when I saw this beautiful little thing was, "was Stewie ever this little?" No. But yes. Granted, he was a whole pound bigger, the little stinker, and took an extra 2 1/2 hours longer of pushing to come into this world, unlike little Natty who took only 1/2 hour... (not that I'm bitter Jen) but I just can't imagine him being that small and helpless and, well, peaceful. Best wishes to that fabulous new family, may they enjoy every second of life. Just as we enjoy every second of pinching, screaming, exploring and giggling that is life with my perfect little man. Stewie also had fun that day at the park and reading with Nani and his cousins. His greatest new joy at Nani's house is climbing her stairs and playing in her tupperware drawer, just like at Auntie Jenny's.

No comments: