Finally that time of year is here! Stewie and I had lots of fun out in the garden. While he's yet to be a pro at pulling weeds, he is really great at moving around dirt. And climbing into holes. He's so busy discovering its hard to sometimes get his attention to show him something, but when I did, he "dug" it... especially worms! Unfortunately, he did try to do a taste test. And yes, that is dirt on his mouth.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Out in the Garden
Finally that time of year is here! Stewie and I had lots of fun out in the garden. While he's yet to be a pro at pulling weeds, he is really great at moving around dirt. And climbing into holes. He's so busy discovering its hard to sometimes get his attention to show him something, but when I did, he "dug" it... especially worms! Unfortunately, he did try to do a taste test. And yes, that is dirt on his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment