Stewie has had lots of fun with friends lately. Last week they played on the stairs. This time they ran in circles. For about 45 minutes straight. Around and around. It made me dizzy. Sorry about the lighting, but the squealing is almost funnier than watching them run anyhow!
Stewie helped his dad and team celebrate their win at the annual McLovin' Cup. Needless to say Michael was quite proud. Their turn out was slim this year, but a good time was still had by all.
Stew also loves putting on shoes - especially my cowgirl boots. Other silly things Stew is up to... saying "why no?" over and over. And he doesn't listen to the response of course.
In other news... bun #2 is in the oven! It should be fully cooked around mid-May. I'm doing pretty okay. Exhausted. A little nauseated this week. Smells set it off the worst. A student of mine had taken a bath in cologne... I had my head hanging out the window all class period.
2 comments:
WOOOO!!!!
I remember the smell thing well. Also at first I could TASTE like I hadn't in a long time.
The boy is dreamy!
i love your nonchalant-ness of bun# 2, ; )
~krystal
Post a Comment