Monday, October 5, 2009

Look Who's a Big Boy Now











The perfect moment arrived. We've been talking about doing it. I hesitated doing it myself. Michael reminded me of the time I almost cut his ear off; however, he refused to pay for it, and our personal hair-dresser moved out of state. I don't know why the moment was perfect. It just was. We cut Stewart's hair. He was such a good boy! And we only had to bribe him with one chocolate chip. I did a pretty good job... well, I didn't hurt him. I've gone at him twice today to fix a few spots. There's still others left to fix... but he is soooo handsome. And looks so grown up. I like it. Next, potty training and a big boy bed.

1 comment:

iris said...

oh he does look so handsome! but how sad to cut off the baby locks. i know what you mean about the perfect timing though, it's like you sort of anticipate it, don't REALLY want to do it, then all of a sudden the time is just right. and the outcome makes you glad you did.
he looks like a little boy now, no more baby ; )

~k