Saturday, October 17, 2009

8th Annual Road Rally











I refuse to call it the Utica Road Rally. We will bring it back to VT. Just not this year. And yes, I am bitter that we also didn't win the wicked cool license plate frame, but got the wicked biggest loser gifts. And that's all I have to say about that.

After the rally the kids had a blast, as did their fathers while playing football.

In other news, Stewie started back at his Toddler Tumblers playgroup this week and had quite a blast going head first down the slide, throwing trucks down the slide, and singing and dancing.

We had our first midwife appointment and baby #2 is looking good. There is only one baby #2 (Phew!!!) despite my quickly expanding waistsize. Ten weeks and I'm already back in maternity clothes. We got an ultrasound this time 'cause they couldn't find the heartbeat. I'm feeling good, but could still sleep all day. Of course while we were in Utica I did suck down every possible craving I can't fulfill here in VT... pizza, Italian subs... Dunkin' Donuts. Okay, that last one I could get here in VT, but I felt less guilty doing it there!

No comments: