Our annual Holiday Party was a blast! The kids really had fun... though it made me realize that Stewie is surrounded by girls! I was so excited that Eliza was a girl, and I wouldn't be surrounded by boys, I failed to realize it means Stewie will be surrounded by girls. Good for him, right?! We went sledding in the afternoon with Stella. Stewie had a blast on the way down, but really doesn't like walking in the snow, and so he insists on being dragged up or carried back up the hill. Not much fun for preggo mom, and Dad and Sheila certainly came to the rescue. The older girls loved to read the little ones books. The danced the night away, chased and giggled, and of course, opened presents. As did the adults... but we don't need to spend too much time on that. Unfortunately I forgot to get a group photo... but did get some of the kids, or shall I say, the girls and Stewie. After a sleep-over, the kids got comfy on the couch to watch "Frosty the Snowman" while the adults tried to wake up. Then they got CRAZY.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Holiday Party
Our annual Holiday Party was a blast! The kids really had fun... though it made me realize that Stewie is surrounded by girls! I was so excited that Eliza was a girl, and I wouldn't be surrounded by boys, I failed to realize it means Stewie will be surrounded by girls. Good for him, right?! We went sledding in the afternoon with Stella. Stewie had a blast on the way down, but really doesn't like walking in the snow, and so he insists on being dragged up or carried back up the hill. Not much fun for preggo mom, and Dad and Sheila certainly came to the rescue. The older girls loved to read the little ones books. The danced the night away, chased and giggled, and of course, opened presents. As did the adults... but we don't need to spend too much time on that. Unfortunately I forgot to get a group photo... but did get some of the kids, or shall I say, the girls and Stewie. After a sleep-over, the kids got comfy on the couch to watch "Frosty the Snowman" while the adults tried to wake up. Then they got CRAZY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment