


How is it that a little black and white photo can cause a woman to fall in love?
I hadn't felt the baby really move yet... I was starting to get nervous. I wasn't really feeling that attached either. Boy has that changed since Wednesday. She's got all of her fingers and toes. Her heart and brain look healthy. I'm SOOOO happy. The only worry is that the placenta is two centimeters away from my cervix, which would mean a c-section, but all the doctors and midwives say it should grow out as my uterus expands and shouldn't be a problem. It needs to be at least 3 centimeters away for a vaginal delivery.
Stewart was not thrilled with the ultrasound. He didn't really get the pictures... I don't think he could really make out that it was a baby. All he could focus on was that some stranger was using some weird tool on my belly, and he did not like it! He cried and cried until finally Michael took him out of the room. When he came back in and I was off the table, he crawled up and talked about the baby in his belly!
I think we're going to name her Eliza Louise Suarez Pratt, unless my husband comes up with something better or I have an epiphany before she's born. Of course, there's also the 1% chance she'll come out a boy. Hubby has suggested "Detroit" and "Victory," which I have obviously canned. My Uncle Peter has of course reminded me of the family joke... why don't I name her "Pulqueria" after my great-grandmother? Ha-ha.
It looks like she might be a thumb sucker like Stewie too.
1 comment:
WOO Suarez!!!
Don't worry abut that Palcenta Previa. It will go away. focus on it going away, not on having a C Section.... she's adorable, love the face shot. and I also love the name... I'm partial. love YOU!
Post a Comment