Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cabin Fever Prevention


As winter has set in, it was time to find something new to do to shake things up a bit. What a better way than to set up the tent in the living room! Stewie LOVES the tent. I don't know what it is about small places. Maybe it just feels like its made just for a kid. I loved to make forts as a kid... maybe its genetic.

Stewie's antics are hillarious, most of the time. His latest phrase is "what'cha doin'?" He wants to do everything himself, from going into the fridge to get food to putting on his clothes. "I do it!" He's over the chainsaw... well, at least he doesn't carry it everywhere. He loves playing with cars and blocks. He's still jammin'. His eating habits haven't gotten any better though. No matter, he is such a little boy now.

Eliza is kicking around in my belly quite strongly. I think, and hope, I felt her turn the other day. The places I feel her kick are definitely different, and she is pushing further up towards my ribs. Fortunately she isn't big enough yet at 25 weeks to jam herself up there. I am starting to get tired again (well, more than usual!) and my belly is definitely getting heavy. I'm sleeping well, though my hips are beginning to ache a bit in the middle of the night and I do experience tingling in my fingers. The throbbing pain in my pelvis has subsided to a dull ache. But despite, I am enjoying what I presume to be the last few moments of comfortable pregnancy. I'm starting to imagine her as a baby a little bit more, and am starting to look forward to meeting her, but not to forward... don't want to jinx anything!

No comments: