Mmmm! Home-made sour-dough bread! It was a little heavy and I'll have to figure out how to make it fluffier. If any one has any ideas, feel free to share! A nice, short week back to work, and home again, home again. We've spent some time hangin' out with the baby. Stewie really likes using his sister as a pillow; I still don't think there's any recognition that its going to be a real baby that comes to live with us, but we'll keep talking about it. We've also had a few he-man contests... Stewie's favorite game. It's also how he's showed us he can count to five. Out of the blue, he just started counting, correctly, all by himself.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
He-Man
Mmmm! Home-made sour-dough bread! It was a little heavy and I'll have to figure out how to make it fluffier. If any one has any ideas, feel free to share! A nice, short week back to work, and home again, home again. We've spent some time hangin' out with the baby. Stewie really likes using his sister as a pillow; I still don't think there's any recognition that its going to be a real baby that comes to live with us, but we'll keep talking about it. We've also had a few he-man contests... Stewie's favorite game. It's also how he's showed us he can count to five. Out of the blue, he just started counting, correctly, all by himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment