Today is the last day of vacation. Always so sad.
We did have a blast, and even finally had one big blast of snow. Best of all, it didn't stop Grandma's plane.
We played in the snow of course. Michael's cool snow fort was eventually plowed under when the front loader had to come in to move the snow banks in our driveway back. Stewie had a sledding play-group day up at Hazen's Notch. But then it got warm, and lots of our snow melted away. This is not good for our ski season.
We also had a fun visit from Kelly, and she gave Stewie his second haircut. Thanks Kel-Kel!
Stewart is also taking on the role of assistant with his dad. He sure likes tools, but even more so, destruction.
With Grandma we went to Echo, the Lake Champlain Science Museum. Stewie is still too little to get much out of it, though he loved the fish and playing in the "watershed."
Michael and I even got to go out on a date!
Stewie continues to talk about birthdays. He isn't understanding the concept of being born once. This is proving interesting seeing as we're expecting a baby sister in ten weeks! I can't believe it... where has the time gone? When I went to the midwife last week we had the birthing plan talk. I was so shocked. Time to start psyching myself up. And doing my kegles. ;) Miss Eliza Louise is happily kicking about my belly. I feel large, but not too large. Sometimes I feel like she's already head down, and other times I don't. The midwife was unable to tell at my last visit. My ultrasound is in about two weeks to see if my placenta has moved back, so we'll know for sure then. I'm starting to have a little trouble sleeping... my hips hurt after a while, so I turn over alot. Fortunately I don't have to pee TOO much yet.
Speaking of sleep... Stewart is still usually protesting naps, though often times they sneak up and bite him in the butt (Thank God!). Can there be anything better than sleeping in Grandma's lap? Now if only it hadn't been at 4:30PM... He is falling asleep better in his own bed, usually after two to three books. Unfortunately he keeps waking up in the middle of the night and coming into our room. I'm too tired to fight him, and Michael doesn't even wake up. Last night I sent him back to his bed, which required me laying there until he fell asleep. I didn't fall asleep, seeing as I had to pee, and so I was able to go back to my own bed, only to find Stewart crawling back in with me an hour later. Hmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment