Sunday, May 16, 2010

Still Waiting...



As a friend of mine reminded me, be grateful, she could have been pre-mature.

Ugh. Tenth month of pregnancy. Its so hard to be patient! I can't wait to meet this little girl! And, I'm so tired of being pregnant. I want my body back. Not like my hormones are going to be normal anytime soon, but still. "Be grateful, be grateful, be grateful..."

So we wait. I get nervous going to far from the house by myself. What if I started getting intense contractions and couldn't drive? Plus, it was rainy for a few days, which made Stewie and I a little stir crazy. This is evidenced by the nudist in his mess of dumped out toys (sorry, once again the video wouldn't upload). Fortunately his father is quite good at entertaining him. So by Saturday we needed an adventure... downtown for a walk, lunch and ice-cream! The cow exhibit has hit B-town; in no way, shape or form do we endorse Phil Scott for Lt. Governor, nor his blatent attempt to grab the NASCAR vote.

Today was sunny, and we spent a few hours outside. We did the usual stomping in puddles, throwing rocks, playing with trucks and shovels. Thing is, the child is really turning into a nudist... how much sun block is a mom to use? By noon the child was spinning out... time for a hosing off, lunch and a nap. While throwing a half hour long tantrum, we only got through the hose-off part. While I started making lunch, he fell asleep on the floor.

Still waiting...


No comments: