Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Eve & Stewie Turns Two!




Well, break is over. I was sick for most of it, but still manged to rest, relax and have some fun. Stewie had a great time with Nani while we went out for New Years Eve. They played with all of his new toys, lots of making pizza and "chain, chain, chain," not to mention the kiddie computer his Nani gave him. We also got over two feet of snow last weekend, and there was plenty of sledding fun with friends from out of town. It was a bit too deep and cold for Stewie though; he refused to stand on his own in the snow, and eventually cried to go in. He better get over it fast!

Yesterday was his birthday and he requested pizza for his birthday dinner. I made him a cake from scratch, though it didn't turn out so hot. He somehow knew he was supposed to blow out the candles? I'm not sure where he learned that. He'll have a party next weekend with friends to really test his sledding stamina. Thanks to all of the sweet birthday wishes people sent him.

Baby #2 update: Little Miss Eliza has been busy squirming around in my belly. I still think (or hope?) she will be my calm child. While I was sick I lost three pounds... which holiday treats quickly added back, and then some. Michael keeps telling me I'm going to give myself diabetes if I'm not careful. Since I'm beginning to lose my jawline & chin, I'm glad the holidays and treats are over! The one good thing is that I don't weigh nearly as much as I did at this point during my pregnancy with Stew.

Happy New Year all!

No comments: