Saturday, May 22, 2010

Getting to Know You







My little bean! I almost hope she never unfurls. Though it is tough to change her diapers.

Eliza didn't sleep much last night. She was up to eat every hour. She managed to stay awake tonight from about 5PM until 9:30, and ate a ton. My milk came in this afternoon too, so I'm hoping a full belly will help her sleep a little longer than an hour at a time tonight. We'll see how her tummy reacts; she was a little painfully gassy last night.

We went back to the hospital today to get her blood work finished and have her belly button clamp removed. Other than that, we napped and nursed. Michael and Stew gave us some quiet time and they went outside to play and walk. I'm so lucky to have such great guys!

Stewart continues to enjoy hanging out with his little sister, and is quite concerned about what's going on with her. He didn't even have any real break downs today. Well, other than the normal ones.

No comments: